I just love spring. I love the flowers, the birds, the weather, the new leaves on the trees, the sun, the longer hours, did I mention the weather, and the birds. I just love everything about spring. Here is a picture of an oriole eating out of the humming bird feeder we have hanging right outside our kitchen window. He was sooo close. He kept looking at me, trying to figure out if I was a threat or not. I tried not to move until he turned away to eat. He is really enjoying the humming bird food. I am waiting to catch a humming bird on the feeder so I can take a picture of it too. I will try to get some flower pictures to post too. Our tulips have already bloomed. I planted some lily of the valley tonight. I have always wanted some. I remember Grandma Brewer having some on the north east side of her house. I hope they will grow and spread. Lily of the valley is the flower for my birth month too, so that is an added reason to love it. I hope you are taking in all of the spring time joys too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment