Sunday, May 10, 2009

Early Spring Blooms


You know that one of the things I love about spring is the flowers. Here are few early perennials that are blooming in the flower beds so far. Aren't they pretty. The pink one is a columbine that Doug planted last year. I planted the white flower last year, but can't remember what it is called. The purple one is a vinca vine. It was an accident many years ago. By that I mean that I put the vinca vine in a flower pot near my flower bed and it transferred itself to the flower bed on it own. So I have it every year now. I would get rid of it, but I like it., so I keep it around to creep in my flower bed. I have planted some lily of the valley and a shasta daisy in the same bed that has the columbine, so hopefully next year I will have some more early perennials next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment