.JPG)

Here is a sneak peek of my second baby quilt. I used denim from old jeans and a "Sleepytime" charm pack. The finished block is 8 1/2". I have all 25 blocks made, put in the sequence that I want, (with Doug and Blakes help) and ready to sew all together. I'm hoping to have the top done in the next couple of weeks. Then I will take it to Missouri Star Quilt Company to have them machine quilt it. I will show you the finished top when I get it done. Until then...........happy days to you.
Oh my goodness Carol!! This quilt is adorable!! I can't wait to see it!! I hope you bring it by....I love the fabric in the sleepy time line!! Good choice of fabric and of course, I love the jean!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Carol. This is Misty from MSQC! I just wanted to let you know how to put up the blinkie. When you go to the Blogger Dashboard, click on layout, then click on add a gadget, scroll until you see HTML/Javascript, click on that and then copy the CODE directly from our blog. Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete