Here is the finished project. I love it. I had a little bit of trouble on a couple of the corners, but as we say around here," It is good enough for who it is for." I like it, it is for me, so that is all that matters. I am waiting for the snow to hit. I'm wondering if we will luck out and it won't be as bad as the weather people say. Anyway, I am going to make veggie soup, and apple pie and then I am going to hibernate in the house, doing a few chores and then whatever I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy Cute!! I love it!! I am so impressed Carol!! It is so bright and cheery! It will be perfect to brighten up your table!! :) Have a good weekend.....I hope the weather isn't as bad as they so too!
ReplyDelete