Tuesday, March 24, 2009



I started my next project tonight. This one is for "ME". Selfish I know, but what is a girl to do. She can't give everything she makes away.....can she??????? Isn't this material absolutely wonderful. This is "Fresh" by Deb Strain. I love it. I have had my eye on it for awhile. The charm packs were all gone, so I bought a layer cake. I have divided the layer cake in half.....so I can make another project out of the other half of the layer cake. I don't know what yet, but first things first. I am going to make a table runner and placemats out of this half. I cut the layer cake sqares in half and then in half again to get four 5" squares out of each 10" square. I am going to use the tutti frutti pattern, but alter the size for my table. I just love the scallops on the tutti frutti pattern. I am anxious to start sewing now, but probably won't get too until Thursday or Friday night........unless we get a blizzard or something and I can stay home from work..lol

1 comment:

  1. OOHH!! I can't wait to see what you make!! You know I love what you make.....I am so excited that you are doing something for you!! :) This line is a favorite of mine for sure!! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete