Here is a pic of the last quilt I made. A few months ago this fabric came into the shop. I immediately feel in love with it. I knew I would have to make a quilt out of it. It is called Dogwood Trails by Moda. The pattern I used is called the boxy star. I wanted to use a jelly roll to make the quilt and this pattern is for 2 1/2 in strips. I got the pattern off the internet. This is also the first quilt that I have put a scalloped border on. I think it just makes it. For now this quilt is hanging up in the shop. I am not sure what I will do with it, but probably will give it as a gift someday.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
My dogwood trails quilt
Here is a pic of the last quilt I made. A few months ago this fabric came into the shop. I immediately feel in love with it. I knew I would have to make a quilt out of it. It is called Dogwood Trails by Moda. The pattern I used is called the boxy star. I wanted to use a jelly roll to make the quilt and this pattern is for 2 1/2 in strips. I got the pattern off the internet. This is also the first quilt that I have put a scalloped border on. I think it just makes it. For now this quilt is hanging up in the shop. I am not sure what I will do with it, but probably will give it as a gift someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment