I made this baby rag quilt for a gift. It has 1 amelia charm pack and eight minkee lights charm packs. The back is all minkees. It is so soft. I think the baby will really like it. The individual blocks were each easy to make. I did have to use lots of pins when sewing the blocks together. The minkees are somewhat slickery, ( I know, I made that word up, lol) when sewing them together. I do love all the colors in this quilt. The minkee blocks dont fray much either. You still get the rag quilt effect though.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Amelia, Minkee Lights quilt
I made this baby rag quilt for a gift. It has 1 amelia charm pack and eight minkee lights charm packs. The back is all minkees. It is so soft. I think the baby will really like it. The individual blocks were each easy to make. I did have to use lots of pins when sewing the blocks together. The minkees are somewhat slickery, ( I know, I made that word up, lol) when sewing them together. I do love all the colors in this quilt. The minkee blocks dont fray much either. You still get the rag quilt effect though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carol, that is darling!! I love it!! You are so awesome....quilting and quilting!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete