This is the quilt that I made for Carissa's Birthday. She wanted a black and white quilt. I saw this quilt last fall at the quilt store in Hannibal. I liked it, but never dreamed I would make it. I knew that Carissa wanted a Black and white quilt. Last fall MSQC offered a class making this quilt. When I saw the quilt pattern they were going to make I knew I had to make it for Carissa. I am very sorry that I didn't get a picture of it with Carissa. I asked Blake to get one for me, but I don't know if he will. If I get one I will post it. I think it turned out pretty good. This is the biggest one I have made. It is a full size. I loved making the starts.
Friday, March 5, 2010
This is the quilt that I made for Carissa's Birthday. She wanted a black and white quilt. I saw this quilt last fall at the quilt store in Hannibal. I liked it, but never dreamed I would make it. I knew that Carissa wanted a Black and white quilt. Last fall MSQC offered a class making this quilt. When I saw the quilt pattern they were going to make I knew I had to make it for Carissa. I am very sorry that I didn't get a picture of it with Carissa. I asked Blake to get one for me, but I don't know if he will. If I get one I will post it. I think it turned out pretty good. This is the biggest one I have made. It is a full size. I loved making the starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment