This is another baby quilt that I made for a gift. This one is special because I quilted it myself. It is far from perfect, but I hope it will keep the lil boy warm. It is made with left over material from previous rag quilts I made and few extra fat quarters that I have bought along the way. It is all flannel. I am hoping to make another one of these. I am thinking about using light blue instead of white for the next one. The pattern is called Baby Bricks!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Another baby quilt!
This is another baby quilt that I made for a gift. This one is special because I quilted it myself. It is far from perfect, but I hope it will keep the lil boy warm. It is made with left over material from previous rag quilts I made and few extra fat quarters that I have bought along the way. It is all flannel. I am hoping to make another one of these. I am thinking about using light blue instead of white for the next one. The pattern is called Baby Bricks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment