Well, I finally got them all done. I must admit the hot weather in Arkansas was very helpful in getting these done. lol I really like them and they were soooo fun to make. My mom gave me this vintage material some time ago. I knew when she gave it to me exactly what I would do with it. So here is the final product. I love the way they look on the table too. OH I might add I still have vintage material left over. Hum, I will have to come up with another project for it.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
My dresden plate table runner and place mats
Well, I finally got them all done. I must admit the hot weather in Arkansas was very helpful in getting these done. lol I really like them and they were soooo fun to make. My mom gave me this vintage material some time ago. I knew when she gave it to me exactly what I would do with it. So here is the final product. I love the way they look on the table too. OH I might add I still have vintage material left over. Hum, I will have to come up with another project for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment