So here is the first apron I made using the tutorial taught by Jenny from Missouri Star Quilt Company. Click on the link and then click on project tutorials and look for the one making an apron out of a tea towel. Or I have the tutorial posted on the previous two posts of this blog. I had extra material from cutting the pocket down to size so added it at the top. I am not sure I like it though. I think I may have gotten it on a little crooked. I think I will leave that off of the next one I do. It took me 2 half hours. Not bad for my first one. I was watching the tutorial as I was making the apron. It was just like having my own private lesson. I did find out that I think I may be a two strip girl instead of a three strip girl. lol Next time I will make the strap shorter. But you can tie in around your waist a couple of times and not have so much left over.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
So here is the first apron I made using the tutorial taught by Jenny from Missouri Star Quilt Company. Click on the link and then click on project tutorials and look for the one making an apron out of a tea towel. Or I have the tutorial posted on the previous two posts of this blog. I had extra material from cutting the pocket down to size so added it at the top. I am not sure I like it though. I think I may have gotten it on a little crooked. I think I will leave that off of the next one I do. It took me 2 half hours. Not bad for my first one. I was watching the tutorial as I was making the apron. It was just like having my own private lesson. I did find out that I think I may be a two strip girl instead of a three strip girl. lol Next time I will make the strap shorter. But you can tie in around your waist a couple of times and not have so much left over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment