Saturday, March 12, 2011

Second Apron


Here is the second tea towel apron. It only took me one and a half hours to do it. I bought this chicken material to decorate tea towels with. I thought it was cute. I thought the black and red in the fabric would go great with this black tea towel. I changed my mind on putting it on just a plain tea towel and decided to make an apron out of it. Oh I guess I should confess that I really am a three strap girl. I think on the first apron the straps I made were the length of the fabric instead of the width of the fabric. (I had some extra fabric strips that I used to make the straps, they didn't have a salvage, so I could tell) That is why the three straps were so long. LOL. The jokes on me. Anyway, these are really fun to make and I don't know if I will give them away or sell them or what. I just know I really like making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment