We have had a pretty snowy start to the new year. This winter weather is like winters I remember growing up. We have had several snow storms with several inches of snow and howling winds. We have a lot of drifting. As you can see a bulldozer had to be used to open up the road by our house, as it was drifted shut. It is still early in the winter. God only knows what the rest of the season will bring. We have also had quite a bit of zero and below temperatures to go along with the snow. The picture of the very cute snowman was taken at a house in town. I just fell in love with him and had to have a picture to remember him by. We were fortunate enough to have Doug's nephew clean out our driveway, but it didn't stay cleaned out long before it drifted back in again. Then a dear friend brought his bobcat to clean it out again. Thank you Kerry Dale andMark! I know I will really appreciated Spring this year. On the bright side of things, it is excellent weather to stay in side and sew and quilt!
I am a wife, mother and a grandmother. I work at Missouri Star Quit Company as a sewist who pieces quilts for Block magazine and other needs for the company. I am a woman of few words, don't really like talking about me. On that note........That is enough "About me"
No comments:
Post a Comment