We had a fabulous time in Minnesota on our vacation this summer. I never grow tired of Lake Superior and all the beauty that surrounds it. I woke up one morning and got to capture a beautiful sunrise. I truly feel the presence of the Lord when watching such a beautiful display of the sun rising in the morning. We also got to experience a new place in Artists Point at Grand Maris Minnesota. It was so calming to hear and see the waves crashing against the rocks. We had traveled through Grand Maris, but never stopped to enjoy it. I took many beautiful pics of the Lake Superior region. We had a wonderful time. I wish I was wealthy enough to live there in the summer. Oh well, I love visiting.
Friday, August 13, 2010
We had a fabulous time in Minnesota on our vacation this summer. I never grow tired of Lake Superior and all the beauty that surrounds it. I woke up one morning and got to capture a beautiful sunrise. I truly feel the presence of the Lord when watching such a beautiful display of the sun rising in the morning. We also got to experience a new place in Artists Point at Grand Maris Minnesota. It was so calming to hear and see the waves crashing against the rocks. We had traveled through Grand Maris, but never stopped to enjoy it. I took many beautiful pics of the Lake Superior region. We had a wonderful time. I wish I was wealthy enough to live there in the summer. Oh well, I love visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment