
Here is a couple of pictures of the last baby rag quilt I made. I made it for Stephanie and Angelo's new little baby boy. He is due in just a few days. I gave it to her at her baby shower, which was the day after Blake and Carissa's wedding. I didn't get to go to the shower, but Kandice took these pictures for me. I forgot to get a picture of it before I wrapped it up. I think it turned out good and Kandice said Stephanie liked it. It looks like she does like it in this pictures. Kandice just e-mailed these to me today, so that is why I am just now posting the pics. The quilt has little rubber duckies on it. You cant see them to good in the pictures. I think I like this one the best so far. I am going to try a different pattern for the next two baby quilts I make. It is called Baby Bricks. I have a lot of scraps left over from the previous baby rag quilts and I can use them with this pattern. I have two more little boys coming so after Christmas will get busy! I hope I remember to take a picture of the baby quilts before I give them away.
No comments:
Post a Comment