
Here is baby rag quilt # 3. I don't know who is getting yet. I have a friend who is having a grand baby in February and we don't know what it is yet. If it is a girl, this may be her quilt. Baby rag quilt #1 went to this baby's cousin. I have one more to do for a boy. He will be born in December. Then I will make a couple of scrappy baby quilts with my left over rag quilt material. I am hoping the babies quit for just a little while, because I still want to do the cancer quilt. It needs to be done in the next few months. I have a few other quilts on my"want to do" list. I will tell you about them later.
Oh Carol, that is just darling!! I love the colors....it looks so soft and cuddly!
ReplyDelete